Nowadays all the data are stored in computers rather than using papers and documents to store data. In computers hard drives acts as a storage device to store all your data. Data is read in a random-access manner that is entire data can be stored or retrieved in any order rather than just sequentially. All these data will be stored in the form of files. These files will be organized and managed by file system. File system plays an important role in helping users to retrieve, store or access the data.
You can lose data in any instant of time. Sometimes without any intention you might lose data either by accidentally formatting or while partitioning the drive or any other simple ways like doing “Shift + delete” on important file. Consider a situation where you are trying to delete file, by mistake you might delete the important file and also empty the Recycle bin. In this situation your important file is lost. But don’t get tensed because whenever you delete a file or data only the link or pointer used to access the data will be deleted and the data resides in the memory until it is overwritten by other data. There can be many reasons for data loss, doesn’t matter, you can recover all your data by using good data recovery tool, if it is not overwritten. One such good software is Hard drive Recovery Software. This software helps you to recover your data that is lost in any situation easily and also efficiently.
This is not the only scenario, there are many other situations where you can use this tool to recover data, and these include:
- Accidental deletion: Data may get deleted from the external hard disk because of some unintended actions such as removing wrong file while trying to remove some other files applying Shift + Delete keys, formatting the external hard drive accidentally etc.
- Formatting or Repartitioning: Formatting a drive or partitioning / re-partitioning the drive without taking the backup of the data also leads to the loss of your important data
- Malware / Spyware / virus attacks: virus attacks to the file in the system might also leads to file system corruption which in turn results in data loss problems
- Unexpected Reasons: Sometimes due to instant power surge and forcible system shut down while transferring the data or while downloading the data also leads to data loss
These are the common scenarios where you can lose data and this software comes to your help. It is the best software to recover your files because of its following features:
- With the help of fast and efficient scanning algorithm it scans the entire drive and recovers your complete data
- Easily performs the external hard drive data recovery for all kinds of files even in case of external drives
- Ability to recover files from different partitions like FAT, NTFS, NTFS5 etc.
- Retrieves data from different types of hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI etc.
- Recovers lost data from external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives and FireWire drives and many more
This software is the only solution for all your data loss problems. Now, if you have lost your data. Then just follow these simple steps to recover all your data:
- Download the software with this link and install it on your system
- Now based on your type of the data i.e. text files, media files like photos, video or to recover entire drive, select appropriate option
- Select the drive from which the data needs to be recovered and press “Next”
- After the scanning process is completed you can view all your lost files
- In order to view each file use “Preview” option which helps you to select the file for recovery
- If you are happy with the results buy the software and save all the recovered data