Hard disks are main storage devices in computer systems; they are durable for lengthy period, and store large amount of data. It’s employed to store files, folders, media files, journals, brochures, large documents, applications etc. As using personal computers increases everyday to keep personal data or business information, many new external products are also introduced to store and work together. External hard disks are USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, memory sticks, fire wire drives and iPods etc. The different sorts of hard disk drives are IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA, PATA, and SSD.
Let’s talk of general scenario where a final year student doing project, need to install dual operating systems in the system. This process interrupted by power loss while installing OS, thus he lost entire data from hard drive. These kinds of data loss makes so depression to people, not even attempt to worry you can recover hard drives by using Hard Drive Recover software. This way countless data lose scenarios exists. Let’s find some of them:
• Accidental format: If you connecting or disconnecting external devices like USB drivers, external hard drive and flash memory etc. repeatedly then system will prompts or alerts a message asking you need to format device, if you press format option accidentally after that your entire hard drive get format contributes to data lose.
• Restoration of data when OS is abnormal state: If you attempting to restore the information when Operating System is in abnormal state. Then you get error message like “Restoration point is not found” this might brings about data loss in drives.
• Virus or Trojan attack: In case your system not installed with any anti-virus software or else you are using external devices that are virus affected then you’ve to format hard drive this may lead to data lose.
Advised to follow some preventive actions when you ought to encounter data lose scenarios
• Keep back up of essential and confidential data of hard disk using external USB devices.
• Use external power supply to system for example USP while partitioning the drives, upgrading software’s and installing dual OS’s etc.
• Maintain top quality anti-virus software in system to protect from viruses, malwares or strong Trojans.
Hard Drive Recovery tool solve complex problems in couple of minutes. This tool restores lost files from hard disk drive, formatted hard disk drive, deleted partitions etc. containing documents, audio tracks, video clips, and RAW files etc. This recovery software recovers greater than 300 file types. This tool recovers lost files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT. The software program supports irrespective of all Systems like Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 etc.
This recovery software will safely restore original files and folders. It is advised to download demo form of the application, designed for absolutely free. By this you can understand how to recover lost files from hard disk without having any prior knowledge. Demo version offers you to preview of the all lost files, through the use of license key you’ll be able to restore it well