In the present era people are tend to use various storage devices to storing data. And computer desktops and laptops are used frequently in a variety of personal and professional fields. Additionally you can come across many other devices such as external hard drives, variety memory cards, flash drives or pen drives, Fire wire drives, etc. that are easily portable and makes easy to carry data. Computer hard drives can store multiple data on it hence it is widely used everywhere. You can store text files, program files, documents, folders, pictures, movies, video files, excel sheets and many other types of files. But all these data can be lost from the system drive in various ways. Because data stored on the storage devices are not completely secure from the minor mistakes that users do while handling those devices.
One such situation can be explained here. Assume that you had to process certain files on the system. While storing those files, you accidentally deleted few important files. This occurred because you accidentally pressed shift and delete keys simultaneously and this caused the deletion of the file. But you thought of restoring back the file from Recycle Bin folder with Restore option. But for your surprise, the deleted file was not present in the Recycle Bin folder. The file had bypassed recycle Bin since it was deleted by shift and delete keys. Normal deletion of file will leave you an option to restore back the file before completely deleting it. But when you delete any file with shift + delete key combination then the file is completely removed from the system hard drive. In such situations of data deletion recover deleted files using data recovery software, provided that the drive should not be overwritten after data deletion. Your data from various storage drives may be lost due to following numerous reasons:
- Emptying Recycle Bin / Trash folder – Once you empty Recycle Bin or Trash folders where each of the deleted files are stored, all the files will be completely erased off from the system drive and many restorable files will be lost. Thus if you have accidentally have deleted any files and then emptied the Recycle Bin, you certainly cannot restore back those files.
- Power surge to the system – Continuous power surge to the system when you’re accessing any file can even cause deletion of that file. Power surge to the system can also affect the files present on any external storage devices connected on the system. Thus making you to lose precious data.
- Accidental formatting – Formatting of any device performs complete deletion of files from that device. So before formatting any drive if you forget to consider backup data of required files then you will face severe data loss.
- Due to virus attack – When the storage devices like system drive or thumb drive gets corrupt as a result of any malware attack then data stored on those drives will likely be corrupt so because of this data becomes inaccessible and also some might also be deleted automatically by the malware.
- Improper interface of external drives for the system – When you’re transferring files from your drive into a system, if the interface or connectivity between each them is not proper then this file that is certainly being processed could get corrupt.
In whichever way your data gets lost or deleted from the storage devices, unless the drive is overwritten it is possible to restore the lost files easily. By making use of this restore utility the deleted data might be effectively restored for instance you can utilize this utility for deleted photo recovery from memory cards. The software program handles all of the situations of data loss from USB drive, memory cards, etc. and helps to restore back the data.
Here are few of the features that support for recovery process:
- Complete restoration of varied files such as .docx, .exe, .xlsx, .pdf, .ppt, .txt, etc. without difficulty.
- Assists to extract deleted media files such as MPEG, AVI, MP3, MP4,PNG, JPG, DIVX, etc. from various storage devices
- Performs good recovery data from like USB flash drives, Fire wire devices, CF MMC, xD picture card, XQD, SD memory cards, etc.
- You can recover files deleted from Recycle Bin and Mac Trash folders.
You can use this utility on Windows Vista, XP, Windows 2003 and 7 OS. And also it can be used on Mac OS versions like Snow Leopard, Leopard and Mac OS X Lion.