Nowadays computer users often inquire about “how to restore files in their hard disk?” As the files are much important or precious to them, and they haven’t took a backup earlier. And these difficult situations are bound to happen for almost every user and this is nothing new. To get out of this trouble people seek for a reliable data recovery software. It’s fortunate for users to have “Computer Data Recovery Software”, which is specialized in recovering all your deleted or lost data from computer’s hard disks. It offers you an easy and safe recovery even after performing a format.
Last week, when I intended to do a format on my partition after my computer was attacked by panda worm and unfortunately antivirus was disabled at that instant. I thought, it was better to do a format for saving my machine from any harm. But I carelessly left few of my important documents in that partition itself. I thought it is very safe, and I proceeded by pressing “OK” on the warning window. When I realized all of my important documents were deleted by myself with this stupid act, it was very late. I regretted the moment and cursed the virus after failing to restore my files. It took lot of my time. Finally, I came to use “Computer Data Recovery software” which was recommended by many in various forums and it helped me to recover all of my lost files and folders.
Other Possibilities of Data Loss:
- Data loss can happen by human blunders, accidentally deleting files and folders by pressing combination of shift + delete.
- Files may also get deleted due to the modifications done by third party tool.
- In-completion of defragmentation process will result in file deletion.
- Improper shutdown of the system or a power failure may also result file deletion.
- Data will get erased by partitioning or repartitioning of the hard drive.
- If you don’t take complete backup of the data while reinstalling the OS lead to data loss.
- When Recycle Bin is full/exceed the limit of the drive, Windows OS creates free space for newly deleted items by deleting the old deleted files. As a result to this old files will be removed permanently and won’t be accessible for the user.
- Data may also become inaccessible due to the corruption of storage device, main cause for this is virus attack.
Computer Data Recovery – Quick Solution to Your Valuable Data!
Computer Data Recovery is specifically built to recover all the files and folders which are discussed in the various possibilities of data loss. It helps to find deleted folders from system in an efficient manner and makes recovery of data from hard drive of computer rather easy. For more reference of this software you can go to: computerdata-recovery.com.
Features of Computer Data Recovery Software:
- It scans the entire hard drive and gives efficient results by taking very less time than its competitors.
- Recovers lost/ deleted data from Recycle Bin or deleted by using windows command prompt.
- Can recover files from system which is not able to boot due to MBR (Master Boot Record) corruption.
- It recovers data from all brands of hard disk without fail.
- Gets back data even after a partition failure.
- You can also get back files from RAW file system or RAW hard drive.
- It supports various file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Demo Version of Computer Data Recovery is free for download, it allows preview of the recovered files.
- It works well with operating system Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008.
- Files recovered using the software can be compressed using zip archive which allows to reduce the file size thereby saving the disk space.
- It provides different views of the recovered files. Ex: file view and data view.
- Saving recovery session allows the user to save the time, if the process have to be interrupted in any case, user can make use of this option so that he can resume the scanning process.
Precautions to control data loss:
- Recover files right after formatting your hard drive, don’t save any more files into the hard drive before recovering it.
- Get yourself a quality antivirus and keep it updated to prevent virus infiltration.