Perhaps you have lost your important emails from PST file due to corruption? Are you looking forward to repair and recover your valuable data from Outlook? No worries!!! Just go for Repair PST tool and get back all your important data.’
MS Outlook is the most widely used application to communicate via sending and receiving messages with an organization. This was created and marketed by Microsoft Inc. It comes up various versions such as 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Outlook 2010 is the advanced version of Outlook with improved features and it stores all the data in .PST file.
It is a file extension which is used by MS Outlook to store all the inbox and outbox emails, Journals, contacts etc. It stands for personal storage table and the files are locally stored on the computer, but also delivered and stored on server. But there are chances where you may lose data from the PST file due to oversize PST file, virus attack, power failure and many more unexpected reasons.
Consider a situation where you are using Outlook 2007. You wanted to upgrade your Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010. Because of improper power supply your conversion process was interrupted and your system terminated improperly. Then when you switched on your system your PST file was damaged. This must be the most depressing moment as you lost all your data stored in PST file from long time. Now you might be thinking and looking out for a way to repair to your PST file and get back all your data. No need to get panic, you can fix PST errors and recover all your lost data using powerful PST repair tool. In market there are several repair tools available which helps you to repair your damaged PST file efficiently.
There are few more reasons of data loss from PST file due to corruption which are as follows:
Common data loss scenarios:
- If the size of PST file exceeds its size limit then this may lead to corruption which in turn causes data loss.
- The PST file gets corrupted if it is shared over the network in a business organization leading to huge loss of data.
- Virus attack is the most common reason of PST file getting corrupted. The PST file becomes inaccessible if it is infected from harmful virus and this may result in loss of your Outlook data.
- Errors generated while compacting the large emails attachments before sending causes PST file corruption and you may face severe data loss.
- Sometimes, while scanning incoming and outgoing emails from Outlook it may delete the emails causing loss of important emails.
However, to avoid any of the data loss scenario mentioned above you need to follow some of the precautionary measures like:
- Always use UPS to prevent abrupt shutdown of your computer.
- Keep proper backup of your important PST file.
- Keep your system updated with antivirus program to get rid of viruses.
If you face any of the above mentioned scenarios even after taking necessary steps, then no need to worry you can restore your Outlook data easily by using Outlook repair software. PST files are very much important and users always keep a password to protect them .This software is among the best answer for your question how to repair password protected PST files? This tool helps you to repair oversized Outlook PST files.
This software allows you to recover all Outlook data like Emails, tasks, notes, reminders etc. from damaged or corrupt PST file. This tool supports recovery of Outlook data on different versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. This repair tool can restore email messages that are emptied from the deleted item folders. It helps you to repair PST files created on Outlook 2000,2002,2003,2007 and 2010. This tool helps you to repair your password protected, compressed, highly encrypted PST files efficiently. This software also supports OST files.
Following are the basic steps to use the software with ease.
Evaluate the software by downloading the trial version of the Outlook repair tool. Launch the application and select the appropriate repair options that you come across while using the software. When you are done with your repair process then you can check the performance of the software. In case if you are pleased with the repair results you can purchase the full version of the software.