You might have lost some of your significant files from USB drive on Windows 7 computer by abruptly removing the data cable without following safely remove hardware option during file transfer process. After losing data you may be frustrated and looking out for a reliable third party file recovery program for Windows 7 computer. Don’t worry, since this is quite common occurring data loss situation which is faced by most of the users of USB drive. USB drive recovery program is the most effective file recovery tool which is highly reviewed by industry experts having experience in developing recovery programs. This recovery software uses inbuilt scanning algorithm which scans the entire USB drive and restore the files by using file attributes. Just go through the below explained article thoroughly in order to know more about this recovery program.
USB drive is an external storage device that can be used in the computer or laptops by making use of data cable to copy or transfer files. This data storage drive is produced by various well-known companies like Kingston, Transcend, Lexar, HP, Corsair, Sony, etc. However, even these storage drives are prone to data loss due to various reasons like formatting, malware attack, corruption and many more reasons. Whatever may be the reason for data loss but the end result will be same i.e. huge loss of your valuable data.
Besides losing data from USB drive as a result of abrupt removal of the drive, there are many more reasons which will make you to face data loss from USB drive on Windows based PC.
Some common data loss scenarios:
- File system corruption because of unexpected computer switch off results in loss of stored files.
- Usage of pirated third party applications in the computer which conflicts with the OS and deletes some of the stored files.
- Unintentional deletion of essential files from Windows 7 computer by making use of “Shift+delete” option results in permanent deletion of files.
- Corruption of Windows file registry leads to OS crash and you may end up losing all the stored data.
- Reinstallation of Windows OS without having backup of important files and folders causes loss of data.
- Harmful viruses such as Trojans results in system crash or file damage making the files inaccessible resulting in data loss.
It is always advised to create a proper backup of important files to restore them after losing data and don’t add or store any new files to avoid overwriting of original files which helps to restores the data by using any data recovery software. If you have no backup of data then no need to get panic, since there is USB file recovery program which can effectively restore the files that are either deleted or lost form USB drive on Windows and Mac based system. This utility provides a “Find” option which is helpful in identifying the file types and recover them on the basis of their unique file signature.
Easy steps which you have to follow in order to use USB file recovery program.
First evaluate the demo version of USB file recovery software and do the installation on your computer. Just double click the desktop icon in order to open the software and choose the appropriate recovery options that you simply get while using the recovery application. Once the file recovery process is completed you can judge the functionality of the recovery application and if the demo version restores all your lost files you can go for its full version online.