“Recently while I was deleting unnecessary files from SanDisk memory card, mistakenly I deleted some important files from it. Those deleted files are very much important for me as it contains my office work documents. Can anyone suggest me any software which can retrieve files from SanDisk card without losing a single file?”
Due to some reasons, files present in SanDisk card may get deleted or lost. In such situations, don’t get panic as you can opt SanDisk Card Recovery software which is capable of retrieving deleted or lost files from SanDisk memory card with utmost ease. This software has advanced scanning algorithm which scans your entire SanDisk memory card and recovers deleted or lost files within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind data loss from SanDisk memory card:
- SanDisk memory card may get infected with harmful viruses which lead to loss of files that are present on the SanDisk memory card.
- Abruptly removing of SanDisk memory card from the system during transferring of files can cause loss of vital data from SanDisk memory card.
- Sudden power failure when you are previewing files on the system will result in data loss from SanDisk memory card.
- Sometimes, you may encounter with some error message like “Card is not formatted, “Card formatted error” also makes the data inaccessible and results in data loss from SanDisk memory card.
- Unintentional deletion of files from SanDisk memory card while deleting unwanted files from it.
- Accidental formatting of SanDisk memory card will delete entire data from the SanDisk memory card.
- Clicking new images when SanDisk memory card is almost full can lead to loss of files from it.
- Using SanDisk memory card on different devices, sometimes leads to loss of files from it.
- Any scratches on SanDisk memory card while they have been used may lead to data loss from SanDisk memory card.
- While you are transferring files from SanDisk memory card to system or vice-versa, if in any interruption occur in between then file may get lost from SanDisk memory card.
- If the SanDisk memory card is corrupted then files may get lost from SanDisk memory card and become inaccessible.
When you notice that files such as videos, pictures, audio files have been deleted from SanDisk memory card then stop using the SanDisk memory card. If you continue to use the storage devices then there are more probability that you may lose files from permanently. So, stop using the SanDisk memory card once you lose data from it and opt for reliable card recovery software like SanDisk Card Recovery software if you want to restore files from SanDisk Card Recovery software.
Features of SanDisk Card Recovery Software:
- Using this software, you can easily retrieve files from SanDisk memory card of various types such as SDXC, SDHC, SD, XD, MMC, CF, etc. on various versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- You can view the recovered data using “Data View” and “File Type” view.
- It supports the recovery of deleted or lost files from different brands of memory card such as Transcend, Kingston, PNY, Samsung, Lexar, Sony, etc.
- You can preview the recovered files using “Preview” option of the tool before restoring it to the particular location.