drive. But four hours ago, I accidentally deleted those files while I am trying to transfer them to the pen drive. Can anyone know how to find deleted files on hard drive with utmost ease?”
If you have deleted any files from the hard drive then don’t get panic as you can opt Deleted File Recovery software which can easily recover your deleted files within few clicks of the mouse.
Why Deleted File Is Recoverable?
When a file is deleted from the system hard drive, actually it is not removed immediately. It simply erases the entry of the file and marks those space free on the hard drive to store new data. This is why you can’t find the file once you perform the deletion. Before Windows or Mac system use that space to write new files, you can use powerful file recovery tool like Deleted File Recovery software to retrieve deleted files from the hard drive.
There are three possible ways to restore deleted files from the hard drive:
1: Recover deleted files from Recycle Bin or Trash
2: Recover deleted files from your backups.
3: Recover deleted files with file recovery software like Deleted File Recovery software.
Reasons for deletion of files from hard drive:
- Accidental deletion of few important files while erasing unnecessary files to free space on the hard disk.
- Accidental emptying the Recycle bin without seeing its contents.
- Use of “Shift + Delete” key combination to delete files which bypass the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Virus or malware infection may also lead to deletion of files from the system hard drive.
- Users may accidentally delete their files from the hard drive using the command prompt.
- Deleting large sized files will bypass the Recycle Bin and it won’t store in the Recycle Bin.
- Accidentally deleting files from Recycle Bin when you are trying to restore them back.
- Deletion of files by third party app like antivirus program without user knowledge.
If you have lost any data from the system hard drive then don’t get devastated. In such circumstances, to know how to find deleted files on hard drive, you can opt Deleted File Recovery software within few mouse clicks.
Features of Deleted File Recovery software:
- This software has advanced scanning algorithms which can deeply scan your hard drive and retrieves deleted files as well as lost files within few minutes.
- The software has a simple GUI and some useful option through which user can recover deleted files or folders without facing any difficulty.
- Apart from system hard drive, it recovers deleted files from FireWire drive, portable hard drive, iPods, USB drive, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.
- It restores deleted files from SAS, ATA, IDE, SCSI, PATA, SATA, etc. hard drive interfaces.
- Deleted File Recovery software can recover deleted files from various brands of hard drive such as SanDisk, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital, etc.
- This software has a “Preview” option to view the recovered data before restoration.
- Get the demo version of the demo version of the Deleted File Recovery software from the internet and evaluate the effectiveness of the tool.