Rescue Deleted Files is the brilliant way to recover all erased or deleted files that are stored in any data storage devices. It is developed with powerful scanning technique so that even irregular computer users can also bring back their crucial files that are erased from hard disk drives. This recovery utility allows to rescue erased or deleted data from FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX file systems. Most of the professional experts will highly refer to use this tool because of its advanced features.
Most of the people around the world use many data storage gadgets to store and backup their important data that includes Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, images, Photoshop files, PowerPoint files, movies, Outlook PST files, and many more. Sometimes, many users face the deletion or erase of data because of many known and unknown issues.
Are you searching for how to restore recently deleted or erased files from Recycle Bin or Trash Folder? If yes, then read this article to know the technique how can you get back your deleted files from Windows or Mac system. You need to download and install Rescue Deleted Files recovery software to bring back the erased files from hard drive or other media.
Reasons for the deletion or erase of data:
• Unintentional Deletion: Deletion is one of the best method to get rid of unwanted or useless files from any computer or laptop. When the files are erased using combination of “Shift & Delete” keys or command prompt deleted files bypass the Recycle Bin or Trash Folder which leads to permanent deletion.
• Emptying Recycle Bin/Trash Folder: Recycle Bin and Trash Folder contains limited memory space so sometimes if the Recycle Bin is full then you need to remove the files located in Bin or Trash folder. Without cross checking the content of the trash if you make empty then there is chance of deletion valuable files along with unwanted data.
• Use of Third Party Tool: There are many tools that are installed on your PC or laptop for instance antivirus program will scan your drive for virus or any threats. If it finds any harmful or dangerous malware then this will deletes or erases the infected files without any prior notification. As a result you might end up with loss of files.
• Accidental Format: At times you may face error message when you associate any portable devices to your PC. Error message like “Card is not formatted” or “Format Error” or do you want to “Format it now”. In such conditions you required to format the device to continue access if you click on format option without having the backup of files then it results in erase or deletion data from any removable disks.
• Other Reasons: Along with these data deletion scenarios there are some other factors they are reinstallation, deletion while previewing, partition/repartition, error while data transfer, software crash, etc.
Advantages of Rescue Deleted Files Application:
This utility tool works on all latest versions of Mac, Android and Windows operating system such as Kit Kat, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Jelly Bean, Windows 8, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Windows 7 and many more versions. You can Rescue Deleted Files from different data storage devices like USB hard drive, MMC cards, smartphone, SD cards, iPods, Compact Flash card, camcorders, microSD, and miniSD cards. Save or pause recovery process in order to prevent repeated scanning of any hard drives.
After successful recovery process you can preview the rescued files before restoring those files on desired path. This recovery tool allows you to bring back data that are deleted due to many issues.