Many times it happens that when you plug your Memory Stick to your computer, it pop ups the error message like, “The card is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” and many of you may click “Yes”. After this you may get frustrate due to loss of all stored data from Memory Stick and forgot to keep a backup of important data from it. You may be confused about, is it possible to do Memory Stick recovery? The answer for this question relies, when you have lost data from Memory Stick and what you have done to Memory Stick after data loss from it? Suppose if you have used your Memory Stick after data loss then, it becomes quite difficult to recover data from Memory Stick. Because when your data from Memory Stick get deleted or lost then Memory Stick declares its space as free and so you can save another data in that space. But until and unless you have store new file in that free place the deleted or lost file becomes accessible to you by using recovery software. And if suppose if this place is overwritten by new file then it becomes difficult to get back your lost file. So it is suggested that if you are in problem of data loss from Memory Stick then don’t store new file until and unless you do Memory Stick recovery.
Consider one of the best situations like, while capturing images from Sony digital camera you have ignored its battery backup and keep capturing images. After some time camera get switched off due to emptying of camera battery. But you charged it again and switched on you come to know that there are no any kind of previously captured photos, audio and video files in Memory Stick. In such case how you can recover deleted music files, video files, photos from Memory Stick? Don’t worry you can use the best memory card recovery software to recover data from memory Stick.
There are some more causes for data loss from Memory Stick those are explained below,
- Virus or malware attack: Virus and malwares are the hazardous things related to the storage device because of this your Memory stick file system may get corrupt and you become unable to access stored data from it.
- Use of Memory Stick in multiple devices: Usually Memory Sticks are used in cell phones, digital camera etc. But if you used same memory stick in multiple device then it my leads to damage.
- Mishandling of Memory Stick: While uploading, downloading or transferring of files from Memory Stick into another storage device if you have abruptly removed Memory Stick.
These are the some of the common reasons due to which your Memory stick get corrupt or damage and you become face the data loss from it. In such case you can use the best Memory card recovery software. This software have multiple features some of those are like,
Advanced capabilities and features of this software are mentioned below:
- Recover data which is deleted due to “Shift+Delete” or “Format” options.
- Recover deleted, lost, inaccessible data from damaged, crashed or corrupted storage device.
- This software helps to perform hard drives, USB drives, SD, XD, CF, MMC, iPod and Memory Stick recovery very easily.
- It helps to recover deleted music files, video files, movies, photos etc.
- This software supports to recover file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 etc.
If you want to try for this software then you can download free version of this software and try for recovery. This software runs well on all latest versions of Windows like XP/Vista /7.