Are you getting error messages and unable to access important emails while accessing Outlook PST file? Is it possible to rescue deleted or lost messages from Outlook PST file? If yes, then no need to get worried as there is software named as Outlook rescue tool will regain Outlook items such as emails, attachments, contacts, calendar items, notes, tasks, etc from corrupt or damaged PST file. With the help of this powerful utility it’s possible to get back highly encrypted and password protected Outlook PST file effortlessly with ease.
Generally, PST file plays a very significant role in MS Outlook as being used to store all email messages, contacts, notes, and other Outlook items. When the PST file gets corrupted due to any external threats, all the emails items become inaccessible. So, as a precautionary measure it is suggested to stop using and saving any new messages to PST file, because further usage can overwrite the deleted emails with new ones making quite difficult for any software to rescue deleted emails. Also, make sure that you have properly closed before rescuing the PST file.
Possible scenarios for Outlook PST File loss:
- Accidental deletion: If you will unintentionally delete your important emails from Outlook inbox, outbox, deleted items, sent items, etc leading to deletion of emails.
- Oversized PST file: The size of PST files when exceeds 2 GB size limit in older versions of Outlook will result in corruption making the emails inaccessible.
- PST file during compacting: When you will try to compact large email attachments unexpectedly start getting error messages leading to PST file corruption making emails inaccessible.
- Upgrading Outlook: When you will upgrade Outlook from older version to newer version and try to import existing PST file to newer version, because of incompatibility the PST file gets damaged leading to loss of emails.
- PST file header corruption: If you will improperly close Outlook might increase the chances of PST file header gets corrupt. This will lead to corruption of entire PST file which will result in loss of emails.
To overcome all the above mentioned data loss scenarios from Outlook PST file you need to make use of Outlook PST file rescue software. This simple to use application will easily get back data from severely damaged PST file lost due to virus attacks, sudden system shutdown before exiting the Outlook, using same PST file over network, etc. With the help of this user friendly algorithm, you can recover Outlook PST file that cannot be mended using inbox repair tool provided with Outlook i.e. ScanPST. Use this advanced software to fix and rescue deleted Outlook emails from MS Outlook of different versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc with ease. This software is equipped with a user friendly algorithm to regain email properties like subject, To, From, CC, BCC, Date and Time. Use this self descriptive interface to provide real time preview of the repaired items through Outlook style browser view.
Now, this popular software has made it possible even for novice users to easily search PST files on your computer, by providing “Find” option. This self descriptive interface will easily Outlook PST file from Windows OS of various versions such as Windows 2000, 2003, 2007, 7, 8, etc at your finger tips. This application is available in demo version to download and check the Outlook PST file results. At first run the utility to perform rigorous scanning of Outlook PST file where all the deleted Outlook attributes can be mended and viewed. To access the regained Outlook PST file attributes you have to purchase the complete version of Outlook PST file recovery software.