Mac OS is a family of operating system based on graphical user interface, which was introduced by Apple. The Mac operating systems have numerous versions such as Mac OS X to Mac OS X v10.5. Even though, Macintosh PC has OS different from Windows OS that operates the same way as that of Windows operating system. That means the chances of data loss in Mac operating system is as frequent as that of the Windows.
Therefore, the users of Mac are likely to face data loss due to certain unexpected situations. Generally, “Data Recovery” implies to the process of gaining access back to data from hard disk, removable disk or any other storage device like RAID, flash memory when the data are normally inaccessible. Therefore, the users need to regain Mac data if they lose their files due to any such reasons. Sometimes users may delete a few folders by accident, at this time it is possible to undelete files from Mac hard drive or folders by using excellent revival software.
Here we have some scenarios mentioned below under which the data may be lost or deleted from Mac hard drive.
- Accidental deletion: Data loss can happen due to human errors like accidentally deleting some files or folders by using Delete command and empty the Trash, files may get deleted by third party application, losing files due to failed defragmentation. Data can be lost by accidental formatting or partitioning of the hard drive on Mac.
- Accidental formatting Mac hard drive: Data can be lost by formatting the hard disk without having a proper backup, this type of situation occurs when user wish to format the drive which is unreachable due to virus hazard but by mistake you may format the other drive which encloses key files on it, results in loss of data from it.
- Re-installation of Mac OS: Up gradation of Operating System may lead to loss of OS functionality and important data due to improper data backup.
- Partitioning errors: An error encountered during partitioning in Mac operating system may be another reason for data loss. Data from Mac operating system can be lost due to corruption in the Apple partition map. Journal corruption can be the other reason of data loss on Mac computers.
- Virus attack: Virus attack severely corrupts the files stored on Mac hard drive. Viruses frequently enter the Mac machine while downloading third party applications or contents from illegal or unauthorized sites, once they enter into the system, just deletes the vital files without any intimation. As the external devices are the main way to spread viruses, if you contact any of the files stored on external device without scanning it with antivirus software then your Mac hard disk drive gets infected by virus threats.
- By third party application: Usage of unauthorized or outdated version of third party tool for reformatting or formatting the Mac volumes results to deletion of files. Sometimes antivirus software installed on system to get purge of viruses deletes the files if the software observes that the files are severely tainted from viruses.
You can easily retrieve Mac lost files from Mac hard drive due to any of the above-mentioned reasons can be regained by using this tool. You can also reclaim deleted folders or files from lost partition by the help of this software in case we have lost data from Mac partitions. However, to prevent the lost data from being overwritten we should stop using the Mac hard drive from which we lost the files. This is because you can never be able to regain the lost data once it is overwritten.
The characteristics of this software include get back Mac external hard drive. It has built-in deep scanning algorithm to reinitiate data lost from deleted or missing Mac volumes. This software performs deep scanning in order to regain data from volumes, which fails to mount. Data emptied from Trash can also be regained by using this software. You can simply download the demo tool from which obtained data can be previewed prior to restoration in the Mac finder styled interface. This application authorizes you to bring back deleted files from flash memory cards, USB drive, iPod etc. It supports the files regaining from HFSX and HFS+ volumes that refuse to mount or do not mount due to impact of corruption. It can regain diverse file types including audio, video, pictures, email archives and movies with extreme simple steps.